Standing Ovation Entertainments Ltd: Standard Terms and Conditions
- Essex-live.co.uk is wholly owned and operated by Standing Ovation Entertainments Ltd.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act (concerts only), venue or show time).
- Bookings made with this site are supplied by Standing Ovation Entertainments Limited and other suppliers chosen by this site. Standing Ovation Entertainments voluntarily operates within the code of practice set down by STAR (Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers). However Standing Ovation Entertainments does not hold any form of STAR membership. For more information on STAR and the code of practice please visit www.star.org.uk
- This site acts as an agent only and has no control over the event or venue.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event by the venue / promoter (i.e. cancellation due to circumstances beyond Standing Ovation Entertainments control), Standing Ovation Entertainments will refund the face value of the ticket. Please note booking fees are non-refundable in these circumstances. Standing Ovation Entertainments will use best endeavours to contact customers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise any action required for the refund to be processed. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Standing Ovation Entertainments cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event, time or venue.
- If an event takes place but you do not receive tickets you have purchased for any of the following reasons, and you have contacted us in advance of the event to advise tickets have not been received, you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid:
a. Standing Ovation Entertainments does not receive tickets from the venue / promoter and cannot arrange for duplicates to be collected at the box office
b. The tickets have been sent to an address or email address different to the one you specified and we fail to provide replacement tickets or arrange collection at the box office
c. Your tickets are not despatched and no arrangements are made for the tickets to be available for collection at the box office
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue / promoter which are available on request. The event venue / promoter reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
- If items purchased through this site are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than this site, the venue / promoter or one of their authorised sub-agents, the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
- If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated during the booking process, Standing Ovation Entertainments reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person / card / household.
- Prior to purchase confirmation all prices show separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
- We try or very best to ensure the accuracy of all of our prices, but in the rare instances pricing errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of your booking, we will contact you via email or phone or letter and will give you the option of a) re-processing your booking at the correct price or b) cancelling your booking with a full refund of any monies already paid.
- Specific seats may be allocated to you at time of purchase, but the promoter / venue reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- Standing Ovation Entertainments normal course of practice is NOT to post tickets. Tickets and items purchased from this site may be sent in the form of an e-ticket or will be available for collection from the event venue on the date of performance or upon arrival at the venue, theatre, restaurant or attraction. However when tickets are posted, as indicated at the time of booking, tickets will only ever be posted to the registered billing address of the credit card holder in the UK. Customers are advised to check all purchase details upon email confirmation and / or ticket receipt.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Standing Ovation Entertainments of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the confirmation and / or goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the venue / promoter who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Standing Ovation Entertainments would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Standing Ovation Entertainments cannot be held responsible for refused entry if adequate booking details have not been presented to the venue / promoter upon arrival at the event venue. Adequate booking details being, but not limited to, booking reference, name, address, postcode, payment details, personal ID. Standing Ovation Entertainments recommend that for ALL bookings the transaction confirmation and photo ID is taken to the event to provide the necessary adequate booking details.
- Some events and ticket types have age restrictions and we will take reasonable efforts to ensure these are detailed in the event information. Please read all the information that applies to the event you are booking and bring proof of age if appropriate.
- Some tickets are offered at concessionary rates to eligible persons. If you buy concessionary tickets you must take the necessary proof that each ticket holder is eligible for that concession to the event. If you cannot prove eligibility for each person holding a concessionary ticket you may be asked to pay the difference on the door or refused entry completely. If you are refused entry we cannot refund you.
- Tickets for events may be available through other outlets and box offices. The number of tickets available on this website only reflects our remaining allocation, which is controlled by the venue / promoter, and not the total tickets remaining for the event itself.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purpose without your consent unless required by law. If you have registered your interest with essex-live.co.uk and/or any of our associated companies, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE FURTHER UPDATES PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE HERE .
- In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question at the time of the experience. Any complaints must then be put in writing to us and we resolve to reply within 72 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made with 14 days of the experience.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Standing Ovation Entertainments. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Standing Ovation Entertainments. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the website from time to time.
- Standing Ovation Entertainments makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer or other technological device. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Standing Ovation Entertainments shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer or other technological equipment as a result of using this website.
- We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Standing Ovation Entertainments cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- On registering with us you provide your email address and a password which must be used in order to access certain parts of the website. This is personal to you and not transferable. Your email and password are methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on the website by anyone using your email address and password and any payments due for services accessed through the website by anyone using your email address and password. Any breach of security of an email address and password should be notified to us immediately.
a. We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the website.
b. If you submit data for display on the website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
c. If you submit data for display on the website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
d. You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the website or any other technology.
e. We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the website.
f. You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of the condition set out above headed as term 28.
Any disclaimers and exclusions or liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Standing Ovation Entertainments or any of its directors or employees or agents or fraud. In no circumstance shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of connection with this agreement or purchases made through this website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep your details secure but unless we are negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms and conditions possibly change from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. All contracts are concluded in English.
If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), we reserve the right to cancel and refund the transaction.
We regret that disabled bookings cannot be made via the internet and are subject to availability. To request accessible seating or wheelchair access, please call 0843 208 0628 so that we can endeavour to accommodate your needs. Only a limited number of disabled bookings are permitted for each performance due to health and safety, so it is important that we are aware of any special requests before the completion of the booking.
In purchasing through this system you agree with and are bound by the terms and conditions above.
Standing Ovation Entertainments Ltd
Unit 1D, Holloway Road
Tel 0843 208 0628
Contact us via our online form
Registered in England.
Company number 6274985
VAT number 919 4554 95